Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Hoppup Earbuds

 I use these earbuds as my primary TWS, I can't express my experience in words as everyone knows no one can explain the sound experience, but yeah I would let you know about its comfortability and battery backup too... if you fully charge both, case and earbuds it would last for about 12 hr including the case...and about the comfortability, I didn't feel any issues about that in it...👀.And yeah I forgot about the main point, It is good in mids but not in highs.. 
IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT, YOU CAN TOUCH THE LINK GIVEN BELOW.
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realme Narzo 50a

Join Amazon Prime Membership

 Amazon Prime is a single membership with many benefits for Amazon Customers where members can get the Best of Shopping And Entertainment wi...